Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the replacement part original or aftermarket? All our spare parts are OEM. OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer, which refers to parts and components that are made by the same manufacturer as the original parts that came with the machinery.
- How to confirm an order? When a budget is sent, at the bottom of the message you'll receive two links, one for payment and another one for confirming the order.
- Where can I find the tracking number? When the merchandise leaves our facilities, you will receive a shipping notice with the tracking number (the next day you will also receive an invoice, which includes it as well).
- What warranty does the merchandise / engine have? The warranty is provided by the person/company in charge of the assembly/installation of the same.
- Are returns accepted for orders? Once the merchandise leaves our facilities, returns will not be accepted except in the case of a mistake in the supply by GMOTORS.
- Where are the banking details? You will find them at the bottom of our website by clicking on the payment link.
What is our business hours?. Our business hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm.