Terms and conditions
Spare parts, original Engines and OEM. 1 year general warranty.
- Validity. Offers are valid for 15 days. GMotors reserves the right to modify the prices of the quotations, after their issuance.
- Delivery time. They are indicative, depending on the availability of our suppliers and the transit times provided by the transport companies.
- Confirmation. By any legal method or by signing and stamping the quotation, depending on other forms of payment agreed with the client, by sending an email to email@example.com. Preferably from the link attached to the quotation.
- Payment method. The price will be paid by the customer as agreed with GMotors.
- Non-payment. The failure to pay all or part of an invoice when it is due will result in the accrual of default interests, computed from the day following the one agreed for payment, according to Law 3/2004 of December 29. In addition, it may also lead to the advancement of the rest of pending maturities and the immediate enforceability of all debt. All spare parts supplied are considered property of GMotors, until payment is completed, and may be withdrawn from the customer at our request.
- Once the spare parts or engines have been sent from our warehouse, returns of any kind will not be accepted.
- All spare parts or engines will be guaranteed by the company that installs them.
- GMotors engages to comply with the LO 15/199 of data protection of personal character and its regulations of development, RD 1720/2007.
- In case of dispute, the parties will submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia, Spain.